Get In Touch
Drop us a line today to begin the conversation about your vision and goals. We look forward to talking with you!
Jennifer Craig, M. Ed., PC
Owner, Clarity Collective
Clarity Collective exists to help mission-driven organizations achieve two critical goals: to enhance and secure their financial future, and to help their leaders evaluate and develop comprehensive strategies that maximize organizational resources.
As a Professional Coach and Consultant with 15 years of diverse leadership experience in the non-profit industry, Jennifer utilizes a vision-based approach to bridge the gap from where clients are and where they aspire to be.
Jennifer has worked with a vast network of executives from which she draws personal experience and expertise to benefit your mission. She has been a team member on a billion-dollar fundraising campaign, worked with Universities both large and small, and served as a leader in a national organization where she enhanced team synergy & productivity, doubled event attendance through direct engagement and exceeded projected major and planned gift commitments into the eight-figure range.
A few key areas mission-driven organizations may partner with us may be to:
- Secure and stabilize their financial future through strategic planning and maximizing resources.
- Strengthen their culture of philanthropy through meaningful action.
- Increase levels of donor retention and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Understand the wants, needs and expectations of high net worth donors.
- Enhance board and volunteer leadership and capacity.
- Maximize individual skillsets through Executive and Team Coaching to achieve more on behalf of your mission.
Jennifer earned her Master of Education from Kent State University, and recognition as a Professional Coach through Duquesne University.
Click Here to schedule a mini-strategy session to explore how you could be maximizing your potential, and the potential of your organization.